What are the benefits of participating?
- Polish your business executive summary and your pitch
- Access to learning resources and live online workshops
- Learn strategies for launching and analyzing your business
- Receive valuable feedback from seasoned business experts
- Finalists receive one-on-one mentoring to polish their presentation
- Make connections with potential investors, advisors, and customers
- Compete for cash prizes
- Gain exposure to regional opportunities for business development and funding
What’s new this year?
In addition to the above, this year, we have added the following:
- Our new online competition platform (this one) provides a one-stop resource for everything related to the Startup Challenge — the entry application, workshops, educational resources, judging pitches, highlighting finalists, and showcasing the winners.
- Training from regional business experts will be offered to applicants to help move their businesses forward.
- Increased visibility in the community and marketing of competition finalists through the platform.